Managing a wide range of acts across our new in-house imprint A4Ward and select Label Services projects, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and co-ordinating marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases. Working autonomously and as part of the label team the Marketing Manager is in charge of co-ordinating releases and social media strategy for the A4Ward label and driving artist campaigns through to completion.
• Working with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and profitable campaigns
• Strategic campaign planning and product creation
• Developing and managing the 'A4Ward' label brand
• Social media strategy for ‘A4Ward’
• Asset creation (artwork, press shots, videos, etc.)
• Coordinating external PR teams
• Working with external creative and media buying agencies
• Working with the digital team to deliver digital campaigns
• Managing budgets
• Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 7th December 2018.