The Department for International Trade in association with BPI, AIM and the MPA present a webinar giving you an insight into the Indian Music Industry. The music industry is growing in India, a country that is increasingly consuming international music and developing its association with the international music business.
The webinar features a selection of speakers giving an overview and insightful knowledge of various sectors of the music industry there.
It will take place on 15th October at 10am.
The webinar will feature the following:
- Introductory speech - DIT India
- Market overview Q&A - Blaise Fernandes, CEO Indian Music Industry (IMI) & Atul Churamani, Managing Director - Turnkey Music & Publishing
- JioSaavn Q&A - Akhila Shankar, Director - Brand & Communications - Jio Saavn
- Podcasts Q&A -Gautam Raj Anand, CEO & Founder – Hubhopper
- Social media Q&A - Vineet Kanabar, Head - Content & Partnerships (Wavemaker)
- All About Music - Tarsame Mittal, Founder TM Talent Management/Truly Musical & Tanvi Asher, Head IP and Special Projects – Truly Musical
- Live Music Q&A - Mo Joshi, Co-Founder Azadi Records , Diplomats of Sound & Dev Bhatia, Talent Manager / Promoter & Shreyas Srinivasan, Founder & CEO