The Department for International Trade in association with BPI, AIM and the MPA present a webinar giving you an insight into the Brazilian Music Industry. The music industry is growing in Brazil, a country that is increasingly consuming international music and developing its association with the international music business.
The webinar features a selection of speakers giving an overview and insightful knowledge of various sectors of the music industry there.
The webinar will feature the following:
- Overview – Paulo Rosa (CEO of Pro-Música)
- Legal Aspects and Copyright Protection – Paulo Batimarchi (Regional Internet Coordinator Latin America of IFPI)
- Live Scene – André Matalon (Tours and Festival Director of Move Concerts)
- Streaming – Leandro Ribeiro da Silva (Head of Label Distribution from Believe)
- Sync – Mario Di Poi (Founder of INPUT)