The BPI today publishes the latest in its series of Insight Session reports: 10 x 10: Ten Trends for the Next Ten Years, which follows the Insight Session on the subject held last month on 15th April.
The report, available to read and download here, was produced for the BPI by Music Ally and is also presented in association with BPI official partner Bowers & Wilkins.
Opening with an introduction by BPI Chief Executive Geoff Taylor, and ending with a section on key takeaways and suggested further reading, the 42-page report looks ahead to the 2020s across a range of dimensions, covering each of 10 minute presentations made by the 10 guest speakers drawn from across the music and tech sectors.
- Music and The Metaverse – Stuart Dredge, Editor in Chief, Music Ally
- The Future of Direct to Fan – Tom McNeill, Creator Partnerships Manager, Patreon
- 5G and Music – Emily Savage, Immersive (XR) Commercial Product Lead at Digital Catapult
- Artificial Intelligence – Cliff Fluet, Head of Media & Entertainment, Lewis Silkin; MD Eleven Advisory
- Smart Homes and Smart Cars – Alexandre Jornod, Lead Analyst, Music & Audio Futuresource Consulting
- The Future of Social Audio – Cherie Hu, Founder & Publisher, Water & Music
- The Attention Economy – Will Page, formerly Chief Economist at Spotify, and author of Tarzan Economics
- The Rise of Creator Culture – Mark Mulligan, Managing Director & Analyst, MIDiA Research
- The Future of Music NFTs – Shara Senderoff, Partner/ President, Raised In Space
- The Evolution of Streaming – Joe Sparrow, Writer and Broadcaster at Music Ally