Why should you join this webinar?
COVID-19 has had severe implications for many SMEs. What are the practical steps your business can take to mitigate a cash flow crisis?
During this intensive webinar, our experts will be sharing advice and guidance that businesses can action to quickly assess and manage their cash flow during uncertain times.
Join London Growth Hub to discover how your business can navigate crucial cash flow issues and develop a longer-term strategy to help safeguard the future of your business.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to assess your current cash flow situation
- Find out how to update your financial forecasts
- Receive advice on how to plan ahead financially
- Understand the potential COVID-19 related costs, including re-opening your workplace and dealing with a potential second wave
- Find out about the resources and support available to help
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with panellists
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking to receive financial advice and how to support your business during and post COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar you will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
Given this London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide details on whether your company:
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Please note that regardless of the three points mentioned above, which must be collated for ERDF purposes, all businesses based in London and registered in the UK will be welcomed to join the event.
To express your interest to join for this free webinar, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note that, once your application has been approved, to confirm your place at the webinar you will be required to electronically sign a registration form.