The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has drastically impacted the landscape of working across the globe. As small businesses face financial challenges and rapid changes to market demand, issues such as furloughing staff, redundancy and adapting to remote working also need to be carefully addressed.
Join London Growth Hub for this free comprehensive webinar to hear the latest guidance and expert HR advice, to help ensure you understand your obligations and can adhere to critical legal requirements and government guidelines.
This webinar is designed to arm your business with crucial information to help you take the right steps to manage, communicate and, where possible, retain your employees during COVID-19 and beyond.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to manage challenging staffing and retention issues
- Gain insights into furloughing and redundancies: an overview of the legislations, legal implications and how the process works
- Receive guidance on how to update your HR policies
- Discover ways to reduce costs and where possible retain employees
- Find out about the resources and support available to help
- Address your HR pain points with live Q&A with panellists
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking to learn and how to manage staffing issues and receive the latest guidance during COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar you will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
Given this London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide details on whether your company:
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Please note that regardless of the three points mentioned above, which must be collated for ERDF purposes, all businesses based in London and registered in the UK will be welcomed to join the event.
To express your interest to join for this free webinar, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note that, once your application has been approved, to confirm your place at the webinar you will be required to electronically sign a registration form.