Why should you join this webinar?
Whilst striving to keep employees safe and well-informed, many small businesses can easily become overwhelmed with the many complexities of adapting their workplace to the current COVID-19 landscape.
This webinar is designed to help you gain the confidence to address potential risks, support your staff and start preparing for future COVID-19 workplace scenarios and impacts over coming months.
Join London Growth Hub for this free webinar to receive step-by-step guidance to help ensure workplace health and safety, hear the latest on government guidelines and employment law, understand what risk assessments you need to undertake and how to strengthen your workplace strategy.
What will you learn?
- Find out about the latest health and safety guidelines
- Learn how to better support employees working from home or returning to the office
- Learn how to carry out a workplace risk assessment
- Discover what other policies, procedures or additional measures you may need to consider in future
- Discover how to create an effective return to work strategy
- Uncover how to support and expand your flexible working arrangements
- Find out about the resources and support available to help
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with panellists
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking to gain insights into the different health and safety considerations short-term and long-term in the workplace during COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar you will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
Given this London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide details on whether your company:
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Please note that regardless of the three points mentioned above, which must be collated for ERDF purposes, all businesses based in London and registered in the UK will be welcomed to join the event.
To express your interest to join for this free webinar, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note that, once your application has been approved, to confirm your place at the webinar you will be required to electronically sign a registration form.