Knowing what is required as a leader to guide your employees and customers through a crisis and keep them focused on the future is a critical role to play.
With the rapid shift to remote working, many leaders have had to rethink their approach to effective performance measurement, management and team engagement - this webinar is designed to help you adapt to leadership in the COVID-19 era.
On this webinar, our expert speakers will share advice on how to deal with people management challenges, advice on how to build confidence, drive motivation with your team and customers and apply a more creative style in your business.
Why should you attend?
Boost your confidence and learn how to maintain communication and keep your team and customers connected whilst working remotely. Discover ways to lessen the fear and self-doubt that people may be feeling about the future.
You will walk away with a fresh approach to remote working as a leader, and recieve practical strategies on how to support your small business's employees, customers and stakeholders.
What will you learn?
- How to keep up team morale and manage the performance of those working from home
- Supporting different personalities to deal with change
- Tools to help you with making difficult decisions
- Advice on building personal and team resilience
- Tips on how to engage staff and customers in a new business vision
- How to maintain personal confidence and wellbeing
Who is this event for?
If you are a London based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice on social media and how to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar, you will be asked to complete a registration form and meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London (registered in or have a trading address/office)
- Meet the SMEs criteria (maximum 250 employees & £50m turnover)
- Trading for a minimum of 6 months
This webinar is FREE to attend. Due to high demand for limited places, we strongly encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible.