Build an effective strategy to kick-start your export success with step-by-step guidance from international trade experts
Why should you join this virtual event?
Challenging you to think through your exporting journey this two-day virtual event will explore the benefits of exporting, helping you build or refine your strategy and combat the issues associated with the transition into new markets.
As you venture into overseas markets, you want to ensure that your business is:
Hear expert insight on the legal, financial and logistical obstacles associated with exporting and how to mitigate these risks and trade safely overseas. Learn how to develop your business model and connect with like-minded London businesses on the same exporting journey as you.
What will you learn?
This event will challenge your ideas and encourage your strategic thinking to expand. You will explore:
- What you can get out of exporting - it might be more than you think!
- What you are selling - is it the same as in the UK? Does it excite your overseas customers? How do you promote what you have? How have you protected it? How have you set your pricing?
- Where best to trade - which countries can give you the best return for your efforts? How can you best research and find them?
- What resources will you need - how can you deliver effectively even with limited resources?
- Your best route to market - how can you cost-effectively get into a market? How do you provide a great customer experience? How do you make a strong profit and control costs?
- How to best work with partners - agents, distributors, strategic partners; which do you choose and why? What type of agreements will you have in place?
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for new exporters. A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years