The UK truly is a tech superpower with the largest tech cluster in Europe, last year we attracted £10 billion worth of investment (up 44% from 2018), more than France and Germany. This contributes £149 billion to the economy and 1.6 million jobs.
Our Future Tech Trade Strategy aims to attract more investment into UK tech and promote UK tech around the world by working with partners to boost our presence in overseas markets where we know there’s a hugely growing demand for British products.
Find out what this means for you and your business. Hear from the Department for International Trade and Tech Nation.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from sector specialists at the Department for International Trade
- Learn more about the future tech trade strategy
- Understand how DIT intend to promote UK tech around the world to boost presence in overseas markets
- Access first-hand advice from our International Trade Advisers
- Hear from experienced exporters on how you can grow your international presence
- Find out what other support is available for your business
Who is this event for?
UK based small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to join.