In this webinar the Department for International Trade will demystify trading with Europe for new or inexperienced exporters. You’ll learn about:
- The Export Academy, the Government’s flagship programme designed to help new and novice exporters through a range of workshops, online resources and tailored support.
- The Europe Trade Hub – a first stop shop for help and advice on exporting to 34 European markets
- The Export Support Service – a new service to help exporters with any practical issues when exporting to Europe
- E-commerce – discounts and workshops to help you if interested in online sales to Europe
- Market insights – hear from our Top 10 EU markets for new exporters about opportunities, key need-to-knows and support available