Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Mexico?
International demand for UK goods and services is growing rapidly, offering a wealth of opportunities for SMEs looking to expand overseas.
Mexico is a trillion-dollar economy, enjoying stable economic conditions offering a strong economic foundation and multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence. The total trade in goods and services between the UK and Mexico was £5.1 billion in the four quarters to the end of Q1 2020 (ONS, 2020), demonstrating Mexico is a major trade destination for UK SMEs.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Mexico, the benefits of expanding to this market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Wednesday, 08 December 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Mexico with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Mexican market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Mexican people and companies
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Mexican market expert