Understand your tax position and the emergency measures available to support you during COVID-19.
Why should you join this webinar?
All businesses in financial distress during coronavirus (COVID-19) may be eligible to receive tax support.
This free webinar is designed to offer businesses who are concerned about paying their tax, practical help and advice on VAT payments and the tax support available from the government in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Join us to hear step-by-step advice on how to access tax relief in this rapidly challenging landscape. Getting support to help your business effectively manage cash flow could make all the difference in these challening times.
What will you learn?
- Find out what support is available from the government
- Assess your current position and evaluate next steps
- Discover how to apply for relief and critical resources available to help
- Understand how to defer your VAT payments
- Learn how you can stay compliant with record-keeping and filing measures
- Hear expert tips on how to avoid the common pitfalls facing other SMEs
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to join.
To register click HERE