Learn how to support your staff with their mental wellbeing in a time of crisis
Why should you join this webinar?
Packed with practical insights, this webinar is designed to offer business leaders guidance and tools to encourage a healthier, happier and more motivated virtual workplace in the current coronavirus (COVID-19) environment.
Join us at this free webinar to hear how you can help your staff adapt to working remotely. Employees are facing significant lifestyle changes right now, from juggling children at home, using new tech tools, feeling isolated, to developing a new daily routine.
Find out from experts how to support your team, whilst keeping their engagement and productivity levels high.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to take care of your employee's wellbeing during COVID-19
- Hear tips to maintain a strong culture whilst working remotely
- Find tools, tech and systems you can use to support your team
- Discover how to ensure staff work safely whilst working remotely
- Learn how to create a productive and motivating environment
- Find out how to encourage your team to have a balanced working day routine
- Get advice to help staff who are facing challenges at home
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
This webinar is free to join.
To register click HERE