Hear expert HR advice to help address staffing issues and retain your employees during COVID-19.
Why should you join this webinar?
The coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has drastically impacted the landscape of working for employees across the globe. As small businesses face financial challenges and rapid changes to market demand, issues such as furloughing staff, redundancy and adapting teams to remote working also need to be addressed.
This free webinar is designed to arm your business with crucial HR guidance to help take the right steps to manage, communicate and, where possible, retain employees.
Join us to hear expert advice to help face these HR roadblocks - in this time of crisis, it is critical businesses understand their obligations and adhere to the legal requirements and government guidelines.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to manage challenging staffing and retention issues in this unprecendented period
- Get guidance to create or revise your current HR policies
- Find out the options to help reduce your costs, retain staff and the process to follow if you are unable to do so
- Understand your obligations to support employees working from home
- Discover ways to keep your employees engaged, productive and motivated
- Learn the essential steps if you are considering the furlough or redundancy routes
- Find out what support and resources are available to help
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to join.
To register click HERE