As the Government plans to ease lockdown restrictions, it is important to safeguard your business and prepare your operations for when employees are encouraged to return to work.
Why should you join this webinar?
In this interactive webinar, our expert speakers will provide advice and guidance on how to prepare your workplace for returning back to work, highlighting the employment law surrounding the health and safety of your employees, what risk assessment you need to take and how to strengthen your return to work strategy.
When creating your return to work plan, it is important to look at what options are available for your employees, how comfortable they feel about returning back to work and what you can do to help ease them back into their working environments.
What will you learn?
- Understand the employment law surrounding COVID-19
- How to create a return to work strategy
- What health and safety consideration you need to include in your workplace risk assessments
- Understand how to overcome restrictions due to COVID-19
- What you can do to help ease your employees back into their working environment
- And much more