Find out how to apply and access Innovation grant funding to help manage the impact of COVID-19 on your business
Why should you join this webinar?
Understanding the latest innovation grant funding packages and how to access them can be tricky. However, it could make all the difference in helping your business survive, sustain or evolve during this unprecedended crisis.
This free webinar is designed to provide an overview of innovation grant schemes for small businesses, eligibility criteria and steps your business needs to take in order to access them.
What will you learn?
- The Innovation grant landscape – what opportunities for funding are out there?
- What grants are suitable for my business?
- Is my business eligible to apply for this grant?
- What is the process of applying for grants – such as Innovate UK’s SMART grant?
- How can I prepare a good grant application?
- Gain an overview of the grants available during COVID-19
- Ask our speakers live questions to address your specific issues
- Learn about resources and support available to help
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to join.
To register click HERE