Deep-dive into the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) to uncover how this finance option could benefit your business.
Why should you join this webinar?
Are you experiencing disruptions to your cash flow as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak?
Introduced by the chancellor as part of the package of government measures to support SMEs, the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) is a new financial instrument designed to help businesses across the UK manage their finances in this unprecedented period.
CBILS supports a wide range of business finance products, including term loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance facilities.
Join this free, highly informative webinar to clarify how this option could help your business as we explore the background, scheme features, how to apply and what to prepare to maximise a faster response.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to access the CBILS and other loans scheme available for SME's
- Understand the application process step-by-step
- Hear expert tips on what you can prepare to aid a faster response
- Understand the eligibility criteria
- Find out about the estimated time frames
- Hear the latest updates on CBILS and other loans schemes
- Address questions during the webinar with our expert trainer
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to attend.
To register click HERE