Unpack the finance available to help your business manage and mitigate its exposure to COVID-19
Why should you join this webinar?
As the world continues to acclimate and react to the many challenges posed by Coronavirus (COVID-19), it is vital for small businesses to acclimate at high speed.
From loans, grants, cash flow and tax relief, London Growth Hub have designed this webinar, crammed with expert insights, advice and crucial information to help you get through. Receive guidance and tap into resources to help take steps forward, access financial support and overcome potential roadblocks.
Join this free, highly informative webinar to clarify how these different options could help your business. We will explore the various backgrounds for each finance option, the key scheme features, how to apply and what to prepare to maximise a faster response.
What will you learn?
- Discover the emergency support packages available
- A deep-dive into Loans, Grants, Job Retention Schemes, VAT deferrals and Tax Relief
- Learn how to select and apply for the right finance option
- Learn about innovation funding & eligilbility (Innovate UK and R&D tax credits)
- Hear advice to help manage cash flow disruptions & raise equity
- Discover asset finance factoring/invoice discounting
- Hear about the support and resources available to help
Who is this event for?
If your business is looking for expert advice on how to navigate the financial support to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar is for you.
Once you apply to attend the webinar you will be asked to meet the following criteria:
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
Given this London Growth Hub webinar is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide details on whether your company:
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as at 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Please note that regardless of the three points mentioned above which must be collated for ERDF purposes, all businesses based in London and registered in the UK will be welcomed to join the event.
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to join.
To register click HERE