Hear expert advice to help boost your digital presence and broaden your online footprint through e-commerce
Why should you join this webinar?
Is your business looking for tactics to keep your brand visible during coronavirus (COVID-19) and beyond?
This webinar is designed to arm SMEs with the tools they need to create an effective strategy to expand their reach online, in turn helping to generate future sales opportunities.
The COVID-19 outbreak created significant changes overnight to consumer shopping behaviours, changing what they are buying, when, where and how. To meet these changing needs, brands are having to adapt - and fast.
Join us to hear how you can optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and leverage e-commerce to get your products in front of more prospects. Although for many businesses the future maybe seem uncertain in this unprecedented period, it is vital to be prepared for recovery. Engagement of your prospects and customers online is going to be key.
What will you learn?
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Learn how to research and identify markets for future development
- Hear tactics to help generate leads online during COVID-19
- Find out how eCommerce and eMarketplaces can help your business compete globally
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
To register click HERE