Are you an SME with growing concerns about cyber-crime and fraudulent behaviour impacting your business?
Why should you join this webinar?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has forced many UK businesses to move their operations online and quickly adopt new tech, tools and systems. With the threat of cyber attacks, data breaches and fraud dramatically increased, there has never been a more crucial time for businesses to have a robust cyber security response plan in place - a ‘when’ will it occur rather than ‘if’ approach.
This webinar is designed to offer essential insights to help you understand the current online threats facing your business.
Join us to hear the practical steps you can take to ensure the safety and security of employees, data and IP and how to develop a clear action plan to protect your company from cyber-attacks during this unprecedented period and beyond.
What will you learn?
- Learn about the cyber security threats facing SMEs during COVID-19
- Find out how to audit your risks and identify vulnerabilities
- Discover how to enhance cyber and data protection awareness, process and systems for a crisis preparation
- Learn how to recognise the first signs of cyber-crime
- Find out actions to take before, during and after an attack
- Understand the importance of individual development plans and incorporating contingency plans
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impacts of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
What is the cost?
This webinar is free to join.
To register click HERE