Get practical advice to effectively manage your team in a virtual environment.
Why should you join this webinar?
What does it take to build and manage a high-performance virtual team? With the shift to remote working, many leaders can no longer rely only on face-to-face communication.
Join us to learn how you can leverage technology, streamline communications, boost productivity and motivate your team in the current virtual coronavirus (COVID-19) working world.
This free webinar is designed to walk you through the practical aspects of successfully leading a virtual team, driving performance and addressing pain-points faced by managers when leading and motivating their team remotely.
What will you learn?
- Discover new ways to successfully manage your teams online
- Find the tools, tech and cultural shifts needed to transition successfully
- Navigating challenges whilst working with dispersed teams
- Ensure your teams are working in an ergonomic environment
- Hear tips to keep your team engaged, motivated and connected
- Learn how to drive a high-performance virtual environment
Who is this event for?
If you are a UK based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking for expert advice to manage the impact of COVID-19, this webinar could be of great value to your business.
This webinar is free to join.