Kick-start your innovation, learn how to access finance and explore international growth at this free mini-accelerator.
Organised by Enterprise Europe Network at Newable in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT), this intensive full-day workshop is designed to help businesses in the Creative Sector unlock their growth potential in the UK and internationally.
Why should you attend?
- Discover international opportunities to maximise your global success
- Learn about the funding and finance options available to your business
- Access support services to help you as you grow in the UK and overseas
- Find out what investors are looking for
- Network with like-minded founders and industry professionals
- Hear from and meet with Innovation and International Trade Advisers
What will you learn?
- Introduction to negotiations
- How to select an agent or distributor overseas
- Funding and investment opportunities
- Introduction to exporting (facilitated by a DIT International Trade Adviser)
- How to protect your IP internationally
- Pitching to investors
Who is this event for?
- London-based small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Creative sector looking to innovate and grow their business both in the UK and overseas
Please register via the following LINK