About this Event
The webinar will cover:
- Eligibility for small business grants
- Applying for a loan
- Claiming for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. If you would like to put forward a question in advance you can submit it via email to [email protected] by Friday 1 May.
Sign up here for our webinar on Thursday 7 May 11am on Managing your business during coronavirus: reporting, regulations and tax.
Find out more about the business support measures available:
- Use the business support finder to see what support is available for your business, or visit the Business Support Hub to find all business support information
- For the latest information direct to your inbox, sign up to the Coronavirus Business and Employers Bulletin here.
- We'll also be hosting live Q&As on the Business Support Facebook and Twitter pages, follow us for updates.
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register
To register click HERE