Join ACAS for their latest webinar where they answer some of the most asked questions about disclosing information during the disciplinary process.
This webinar is designed for small and medium businesses and sets out to answer the questions you have been asking. This session will cover:
• What information an employer should supply to someone being investigated
• When records of investigation should be retained
• Can witnesses remain anonymous?
• What should a letter to a disciplinary meeting contain?
• What is the role of a companion in a disciplinary hearing?
This free webinar is designed to help employers improve their processes and avoid making potentially costly mistakes which could lead to conflict and potential tribunal claims at a later stage.
Participants will get the opportunity to ask questions during the event.