BPI has today released further details on the forthcoming trade missions to Los Angeles and France.
Los Angeles Sync Licensing Mission
- 29th April – 2nd May 2013
- Hosted in partnership with UK Trade and Investment and the Music Publishers Association
- Unique opportunity for UK music companies to learn about the US Sync Licensing market
- Invaluable for networking with the key players and decision makers in the television, film, advertising and computer games markets in the media capital of the US
French (Paris) Trade Mission
- 14th – 15th May 2013
- Hosted in partnership with the Music Publishers Association
- Opportunity to learn more about how to succeed in the French music market
- Discover French music for possible exploitation in the UK
Read more in our INTERNATIONAL section.
For further information on the LA and French missions, and to register your interest, please contact: